SPRAY TAN ADVICE
PREP FOR YOUR SPRAY TAN APPOINTMENT -
- Exfoliate your skin regularly especially the day before, pay particular attention to knees, elbows and other dry areas.
- Moisturise your skin regularly leading up to your appointment to nourish the skin
- Remove all hair 24/48 hrs before your tan
- ON THE DAY OF YOUR SPRAY TAN -
- Shower snd exfoliate your skin - ensure all shower gel residue is removed
- Do not use any products on your skin - no deodorant, moisturiser, perfume etc.
- Bring/Wear large, loose, dark clothing - PJ's are fine - and flip flops!
AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN APPOINTMENT -
- DO NOT use oils, deodorant or any other products while your tan is developing
- Avoid exercise, perspiring and getting wet while the tan is developing
- Leave the tan on at least 8-10 hours (or as advised in your appointment), then you can shower with just cool water and pat dry
- Moisturise regularly to keep skin hydrated
- Exfoliate after 5-7 days to encourage even fading
Please contact me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help,