BEFORE YOUR LVL TREATMENT -
For your LVL appointment please ensure that you have organised your Patch Test for 48 hours before.
For your appointment please attend with no eye make up on - lashes must be clean and clear of any product.
Your appointment will take approx 1 hour and you will need to be prepared to lie down with your eyes closed for this time - avoid a coffee or large drinks before attending!
You can bring your own blanket if you think you may get cold as I cannot offer one at this time.
Please be aware if you are pregnant of breastfeeding that you will not be able to have the lash treatment.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT -
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
Please contact me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help,