EYELASH EXTENSION ADVICE
BEFORE YOUR EYELASH TREATMENT -
For your appointment please attend with no eye make up on - lashes must be clean and clear of any product.
Your first appointment for a full set of extensions will take approx 2 hours and you will need to be prepared to lie down with your eyes closed for this time - avoid a coffee or large drinks before attending!
You can bring your own blanket if you think you may get cold as I cannot offer one at this time.
Please be aware if you are pregnant of breastfeeding that you will not be able to have the lash treatment.
AFTER YOUR EYELASH TREATMENT -
- Ensure your lashes do not come into contact with water for the first 48 hours after your treatment, to allow the adhesive to cure
- Avoid steam, sauna, and swimming for 48 hours after treatment – remember this includes heat from an oven and steam from the kettle
- Do not use any mascara as this may impede the maintenance of the treatment
- Try not to use liquid eyeliners, as these can affect the lashes
- Use only oil-free make up remover
- Be mindful how you sleep at night as sleeping face down may reduce the longevity and change the appearance of the lashes
- Do not use lash curlers as this will cause your lashes to break
- Try not to rub or stroke your lashes, as this will transfer oil and bacteria onto them
- Take care when cleansing, moisturising and applying make-up that you don’t manipulate your lashes into different positions as this may cause them to loosen or fall off
- Brush your lashes daily to help the fans to look their best using a disposable mascara wand
Please contact me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help,